Monday, February 07, 2005

Success or control?

On his blog, Joe tells a story about the night Architext got funded with his trademark self-deprecating charm. What he and Graham had condensed out of many experiences like that was a question that every entrepreneur needs to ask him or her self: success or control? Joe and Graham counselled us to decide early which way we tilted on that axis -- and then live by that decision. Obviously it's not a totally binary decision, but every team leans one way or the other by instinct.

So... success or control?

1 Comments:

Anonymous marketing said...

For me what has always worked is a proven marketing system. It hasn't always been this way but thankfully I finally figured out how to consistently make the sex work. And now I'm averaging between $30,000. and $50,000. a week and I'm having a blast. Thanks for letting me share.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home