Friday, July 15, 2005

Live From OSCON

Follow along from troutgirl's blog:
I think we will also be doing a 106 Miles session in Portland, probably on Wednesday evening -- so if you've ever wanted to attend one, this is the time to let me know via email or the comments to this entry. I'm going to try to get someone to speak on some topic related to building a business with Open Source software, and we'll have some free-as-in-beer beer and pizza. It's a good time for entrepreneurial engineers, and space is limited. I'll try to give as much priority as I can to people who aren't from Silicon Valley and therefore haven't ever had the opportunity to attend a 106 session, but please let me know early.
By the way, there's still plenty of time to sign up to attend OSCON 2005... see you there!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is the next regular 106 Miles meeting? It's been a while...

10:57 AM  
Blogger Rich Molumby said...

I have an Entr site/blog. It pretty much covers making large amounts of money on the web.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home